Wren Concertina - The Wren 30 Button Anglo Concertina
- 1,600.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Presenting the new and improved Wren 2 Anglo Concertina to our concertina collection.
- I’ve upgraded the buttons for extra durability and faster action.
- The new & improved handstraps provide increased playing comfort and are easier to adjust.
- I’ve used a superior wood polish for an even more beautiful and scratch resistant finish.
**Comes with a premium concertina hard case & THREE months instant access to the Beginner Masterclass!**
The Wren 2 has been tried and tested by seasoned Irish concertina players, professionals and tutors, and with over 200 five star concertina reviews we are delighted it has now become the most popular beginner concertina among Traditional Irish Music teachers and students.
We believe it's the best concertina in its class!
Even better, for a limited time only we are honoured to offer instant access to the Beginner Concertina Masterclass with award-winning concertina maestro, Jack Talty, with every purchase of the Wren 2 Anglo Concertina! This unreleased Masterclass is so new that the only way to get access to it is with one of our concertinas!
See the Wren Concertina in action in this video below
Key Features of the New Wren 2:
- 30 button Anglo Concertina in the key of C/G
- Fully chromatic
- Measures 6.3" across the flats (16cm)
- 8 fold bellows
- Steel reeds
- Loud, crisp tone
- Durable black buttons
- Wheatstone/Lachenal layout
- Excellent response
- Easy to play
- Lightweight concertina - easy to handle for all ages
- Traditional size - unlike other bulky beginner concertinas
- Softer, more comfortable, adjustable hand-straps - suitable for both children and adults
- Finished with improved stylish gloss exposed-grain wood
- 14-Day Trial with money back guarantee
- Thanks to the quality craftsmanship, we will happily accept trade-ins when the player is ready to move up to a higher-grade concertina.
- Comes with a complimentary Concertina Padded Hard Case
- Our most popular beginner concertina and a favourite of music teachers
- *BONUS Beginner Online Video Tutorials with Jack Talty [LIMITED OFFER]*
We are delighted to offer three months access to our brand new Complete Beginner Concertina course by renowned Irish concertina player, Jack Talty in partnership with Paraic McNeela, with every purchase of the Wren. So you can learn the Irish concertina style as soon as you receive your new concertina!
These concertina lessons will introduce the complete beginner to Anglo concertina playing techniques, the notes on the Anglo concertina, and will even have you playing your first simple tune. Exclusive to McNeela Instruments you will have access to the lessons as often as you please for three whole months.
Concertinas are usually very expensive instruments to purchase, however the Wren 2 is an affordable concertina and, we believe, the best beginner concertina on the market, offering superb value for money.
This concertina not only produces an enhanced, crisp tone, thanks to the steel reeds, but it also features good quality durable hand-straps, large black buttons, perfect for beginners, and 8-fold bellows which are very easy to open and close, making it a delight to play. This concertina has been finished to a high specification and we are very proud of it.
REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS - THE BENEFITS OF PLAYING THE THE WREN 2 ANGLO CONCERTINA
There are many benefits when learning with the Wren 2 concertina, here are just a few.
- For those of you wanting to self-teach, this concertina's fast response will ensure faster skill acquisition and a more satisfactory learning experience than other beginner models.
"Couldn't be happier with the Wren Concertina. Perfect for a beginner like my daughter. 1 week on, she can already play a few tunes competently having followed 2 online lessons." - Lorraine S.
- Thanks to the better-crafted features and the smart finish, the Wren 2 empowers the player to take control and play with poise and confidence, and gracefully accompanies the student to the next level
"After learning to play a bit, I love its sweet sound and ease of motion. This little darling will serve me for years." - Sue C.
- The Wren 2 is so easy and enjoyable to handle, students can quicklybecome addicted to playing. This is due to the fact that this concertina is very forgiving and students won't be too shy or reluctant to practice.
"It's really a joy to play, sweet sounding and an "out of the box" play-ability that makes me look forward to getting home for some practice time. Love it!" - David C.
THE INSTRUMENT OF CHOICE FOR MUSIC TEACHERS
Below are just some of the many reasons why teachers believe the Wren 2 is the best beginner concertina:
- When students start playing the Wren 2 concertina there's a notable increase in their speed of learning in comparison to other beginner models.
- This concertina allows students more control over their playing - quickly building up the concertina student's skill-set and awareness, and enabling the student to learn basic and intermediate playing techniques with ease.
- As this concertina gives students the control and sound they strive for, they are likely to have a positive attitude to the learning process and have a more enjoyable time throughout.
WE KNOW QUALITY COUNTS
Here at McNeela Music, it's all about quality. It's a fact that students using a low quality instrument are more likely to stop practicing and even worse, quit altogether. That's why we only provide customers with the highest standard of instruments, as we know lesser quality instruments would be doing our customers a disservice and may hinder them from achieving their goals. And for further peace of mind we offer a 14-day trial with a no-quibble money back guarantee!
The Wren 2 has many standout features, here are just a few:
- Provides an ease of play: The Wren 2 was specifically designed for students who want to advance quickly and master concertina music fast. The large black buttons make it easy to tackle tricky concertina fingering and helps the student avoid too many errors whilst the excellent sound produced keeps spirits up, encourages practice and is an easy concertina to play - perfect for any beginner.
- Stylish appearance to complement its impressive sound: The Wren 2 Anglo Concertina is finished to a high standard. It has a smart monochrome semi-gloss finish and comes with a complimentary premium foam-lined hard case.
- Trade-in when you're ready: We want musicians to evolve and advance, that's why we offer a very generous trade-in programme. Thanks to the Wren 2's longevity and the way it improves with play, it has great resale value. So, when you feel you are ready to move on to a higher-grade concertina, we'll happily take back your current instrument and credit you a very fair trade-in value on your next purchase.
- You're guaranteed with McNeela: We provide a guarantee for any material defects or dissatisfaction. We proudly offer a 3 year guarantee on the Wren 2 against any material defects arising from the product. We're quite comfortable with this, knowing the quality that has gone into its manufacturing process.
- Additionally, if you're unsatisfied for any reason whatsoever, we offer a full unconditional money-back guarantee for 14 days from the day you receive the Wren 2. Hopefully, knowing that you can return the Wren 2 for any reason will help alleviate any concerns you may have. We are confident, however, that you will love it.
*BONUS BEGINNER MASTERCLASS*
Concertina Apprentice Course
Every purchase of the Wren concertina comes with three months free access to the Beginner Course of our exciting Concertina Masterclass Series.
90 days of access to this life changing course, completely free of charge.
Three months of expert guidance from one of Ireland’s finest concertina maestros.
More than enough time to learn everything there is to know about the basics of Irish concertina playing and become a confident and capable musician.
These beginner lessons will equip you with all the skills and tools you need to sound good right from your very first note. You’ll learn everything from basic technique and ornamentation to the very best concertina tunes.
The perfect introduction to traditional Irish music, this course is a great choice for any beginner musician and the perfect companion to get you started on your musical journey.
This Beginner Concertina Masterclass includes access to:
10 Immersive Traditional Irish Concertina Lessons
11 Top Concertina Tunes
World class tuition with leading concertina expert Jack Talty
Complete access to our Beginner Concertina Course
Exclusive Bonus Materials including 6 Bonus Lessons
Flexible lessons that you can pause, slow down, speed up, follow at your own pace and bring with you wherever you go.
By the time you finish the beginner course, you’ll be totally at ease, playing your concertina with confidence and ready to progress to the Intermediate course.
What You'll Learn:
- Introduction To Concertina (11:35)
- Jack’s Most Effective Practice Routine (14:30)
- Mastering Your First Jig (12:05)
- The Power Of Fluent Movement (16:30)
- Unlock The Secrets To Playing Fast (13:05)
- Your First Polka (17:35)
- Learn Ireland's Most Iconic March (13:57)
Your First Two Fast Tunes
- Your First Reel (12:00)
- Unlocking the Bellows (18:50)
- Your Second Reel (26:48)
PLUS: Six Exclusive Bonus Lessons & Bonus Materials!
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive the Wren.
- 5 year guarantee (this is very important when considering which concertina to buy).
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- 100% Refundable (If you return it up to 14 days from when you receive the concertina)
- Reduced priority shipping worldwide
- For more details please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have any questions at all Paraic McNeela will be delighted to answer them. You can contact him here: Contact Paraic
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES:
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA (7 - 10 days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)