The Celt Banjo by McNeela (17 Fret)
- 4,450.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Our Celt Tenor Banjo is by far the most popular tenor banjo for students and intermediate customers. This quality tenor banjo has been carefully designed and manufactured with precision, and comes professionally setup so it produces the perfect sound.
Key features of the Celt Tenor Banjo (17 Fret)
- 17 fret
- Tenjor banjo
- 4 string
- Remo head
- Mahogany neck and head
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Maple bridge
- Also available with 19 frets
- GDAE tuning
Imported and set up by McNeela Music, this 4 string resonator banjo features a mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard with a maple bridge and attractive gloss finish.
With a Remo Weather King Skin and 30 tension hooks to hold the head tightly, this banjo produces a strong, clear resonant tone - perfect for Irish music sessions. Most importantly, it has a whacking low G - a strong top string that all traditional Irish music playing demands.
Need advice on purchasing an Irish tenor banjo?
Whether you're looking to buy a banjo online or looking for a vintage tenor banjo for sale, you've come to the right place.
Our in house team of expert advisors is here to help. Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're happy to answer all your questions and we cater to all experience levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced. There's no question too big or small!
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your banjo. See our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- 1 year warranty - all our new banjos offer a one year guarantee for parts and service.
- Free backup service for one year.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- Option for FedEx 4-6 day shipping (select at checkout)
- If you're in a hurry enquire about our FedEx 4-6 day shipping
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10) days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)