The Hotrod 2
- 100.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
The Hot Rod 2 - Bodhrán Beater
This bodhrán beater is made from individual wooden dowels held together with black electrical plastic banding which has been heat shrunk to provide a comfortable grip. Featuring an adjustable band to tighten or loosen the dowels, this beater offers an exciting range of sounds - perfect for those who want to take their playing to the next level.
- Length approx 9.5"
- Comfortable grip
- Adjustable band
What is a hot rod stick?
Hot rod tippers have become incredibly popular in recent years. These beaters produce a much softer sound than hard tippers. They also offer a percussive click when striking the bodhrán.
In their most basic form, they’re simply thin dowels of wood, held together by tape. Hot Rods cover the same impact area as most hard tippers, but deliver more attack per impact point creating a full, warm, resonant tone.
Many bodhrán players like these beaters for their versatility. Most hot rod beaters come with a means of tightening or loosening the dowels allowing for a variety of sounds. The wider apart the dowels, the softer the sound, with more audible click. The tighter or closer together the dowels, the closer the sound will be to that of a hard stick.
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your Bodhrán Beater. See our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- 1 year warranty - all our new banjos offer a one year guarantee for parts and service.
- Free backup service for one year.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- If you're in a hurry enquire about our FedEx 4-6 day shipping.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10) days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)