McNeela Premium Mandolin (A-Style)
- 2,000.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
McNeela Premium A-Style Mandolin (F hole)
Features of the McNeela A-Style Mandolin
- 8 string
- 20 fret
- Flat back
- Teardrop body
- Spruce top
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay
- Adjustable rosewood bridge
- Walnut back & sides
- Florentine style (f-holes) sound holes
- Geared tuners with pearlescent peg heads
- Standard Irish tuning GDAE
- Excellent response
- Bright tone
- Comes with free Trad Pro Mandolin Gig Bag
The McNeela Premium A-Style Mandolin is a must-have for traditional Irish mandolin players. If you want to get to the next level with your playing, then this is the instrument for you.
Oval Hole Mandolins vs F Hole Mandolins
Aesthetics and construction aside, oval hole mandolins will usually have a warmer, more woody tone and offer greater projection, sustain and resonance - particularly in the lower register.
F-hole mandolins will typically offer a brighter tone, with more volume and a stronger attack. Sometimes, they can offer a slightly more percussive sound, depending on the instrument. The higher the quality of the craftsmanship however, the fewer the differences that exist between the two styles.
Discover more information for mandolin players on our Irish Music Blog:
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your mandolin. See our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- If you're in a hurry enquire about our FedEx 4-6 day shipping
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10) days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)