Bravura Elite Violin FP02
- 3,200.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Bravura Elite Violin FP02
"Elite: A select few, superior in ability or quality"
For an elite musical experience that will enhance your playing, look no further than the Bravura Elite. Crafted from aged European spruce, with ebony fittings and an Aubert bridge, this beautiful violin offers a luxury playing experience at a great price.
The Bravura Elite Violin will transform your playing. Its superb resonance, rich warm tone and excellent response combine to offer you a musical experience like no other. Whether you want to begin your musical journey in style, or you're searching for a violin that can help you navigate the next step, The Elite is the perfect choice.
Features of the Bravura Elite Violin:
- Solid flamed spruce top
- Flamed maple back & sides
- Oil varnished finish
- Ebony fingerboard & fittings
- Aubert bridge
- Premium violin case
- Carbon fibre bow
Made from quality tonewood and fitted with quality strings, The Elite produces a warm tone that’s perfect for playing Irish music or classical music. It's fitted with an Aubert bridge produced by the Aubert Lutherie in France. These French luthiers select the best quality maple wood and their bridges are treated with natural products which protect the wood and enhance its acoustic qualities.
The Elite is a versatile instrument that looks as good as it sounds. The spruce top and maple sides are hand finished, guaranteeing not only a quality sound but sleek, attractive good looks too. This is the perfect violin for those who want to progress their playing.
A Worthy Investment
Crafted to the highest standards, from quality materials The Bravura Elite Violin is a reliable, long-lasting investment that will continue to improve with age. To completely put your mind at ease however, McNeela offers a one year guarantee on all new violins. Beyond one year, we will still happily service your violin, should the need arise. Additionally, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we offer a full, unconditional money-back guarantee - simply return the instrument within 14 days.
Violin Care Tips:
Learn to correctly care for your violin to protect your investment and ensure your new instrument stays in top condition for longer.
- When not playing your violin, always store it in its hard case with the lid fastened.
- Remember to remove your shoulder rest before storing your instrument.
- Like most musical instruments, violins hate extremes of temperature and humidity.
- Extremes of temperature or extreme fluctuations of temperature, may cause the wood to warp, affecting your tuning pegs and the intonation of the strings.
- Humidity must also be kept constant (not too high, not too low).
- If you live in a very dry climate or somewhere with long, dry Winters, you might want to consider investing in a humidifier.
- Hold the violin at the neck, not at the body. Oils in our hands and fingers can damage the finish of the wood.
- Wipe your violin down with a dry, microfibre cloth after playing. This will help to prevent a build up of rosin and remove any oils from the body.
- Check the bridge placement before and after tuning.
- Bring your violin to a professional luthier to be cleaned. Never try to clean it yourself using water or cleaning products.
Expert Advice for Violin Buyers:
If you need a little more guidance, make sure to check out the McNeela Music Blog which includes plenty of helpful violin buyers guides, packed full of expert advice and information, including:
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive the Bravura Elite Violin. See our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- One year warranty. All our new violins offer a one year guarantee for parts and service.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- Option for FedEx 4-6 day shipping (enquire here)
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10) days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)