Leedy Olympian Banjo
- 5,000.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Leedy Olympian Tenor Banjo
This Leedy Olympian Tenor Banjo was made by Leedy in Chicago, USA in the 1930s. Crafted with beautiful walnut and nickel plated hardware it has a great banjo sound for traditional Irish music.
Key Features of the Leedy Olympian Banjo
- Tenor Banjo
- 4 String
- 19 fret
- 28 bracket
- Metal Pot
- Clear tone
- Mint condition
- Walnut wood parts
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Irish tuning GDAE
- Comes with its original hardshell case
Need some help? Check out our Ultimate Guide to Buying a Banjo
Need advice on purchasing an Irish tenor banjo?
Whether you're looking to buy a banjo online or looking for a vintage tenor banjo for sale, you've come to the right place.
Our in house team of expert advisors is here to help. Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're happy to answer all your questions and we cater to all experience levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced. There's no question too big or small!
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your Bacon & Day Banjo. See our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- If you're in a hurry enquire about our FedEx 4-6 day shipping
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10) days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)