Please note: Shipping times are guidelines only and are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at McNeelaMusic.com
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 7 calendar days to return an item (unless otherwise stated in the product description) from the date you receive it.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Please send using Standard Post not DHL, GLS, FedEx, UPS or any privately owned shipping company
- Please include your name, full postal address and order number in the return package
- Your item must be in the original packaging
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase
- Make sure to add the correct Taric code - get in touch with us if you need assistance
- NB! If you are filling out a Customs Form please mark as GOODS FOR RETURN (or REPAIR if relevant) otherwise your package will be delayed and you may be liable for fees.
Our Address: 137 Grange Dr, Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Dublin D13 X958, Ireland.
~ Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
~ We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
~ If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
~ You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days (usually 5 - 10 days), depending on your card issuer's policies.
Return and Repair shipments will be covered up to €25 (or equivalent in other currency) for one Return & Repair shipment only within 7 days of receiving your product for the first time and applies to standard post and excludes DHL, GLS, FedEx, UPS and all other private shipping companies. Contact us for more details.
Customs & Import Fees
If you are placing an order from outside of the EU, you may be subject to import fees upon delivery.
Orders from outside the EU
Any customs charges are applied at the discretion of the carrier and local laws and all customs charges will be payable by the customer. For more accurate information, we’d suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so you’re not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges at your end.