New McNeela Wooden B/C Accordion
- 3,000.00 Grams
- Free Shipping
New McNeela Wooden Accordion (21 or 23 Button, 2 Voice, B/C)
Free Priority Shipping to the USA, UK, Canada & The Rest of the World!
The McNeela Wooden BC Button Accordion has been designed specially for traditional Irish music and is perfect for beginner or intermediate accordion players of any age. This model comes with the option of 21 buttons or 23 buttons.
Is the McNeela Wooden 2 Row Button Accordion right for you?
- Designed for traditional Irish music
- Amazing value
- Suitable for beginners or intermediate players
- Easy to play
- Great volume
- Crisp Tone
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Sturdy straps for comfortable playing
- Thumb groove fingerboard for ease of play
The New McNeela 21 Button Wooden Accordion is an attractive and affordable option that’s ideal for any beginner or intermediate accordion player and one of the best options for sale on the market today.
This lightweight wooden frame accordion is a 21 or 23 key, two row, diatonic button accordion in the key of B/C. It features top quality Czech reeds for great tone and volume and has large, smooth pearlescent buttons, an adjustable bass strap and a thumb grooved fingerboard for ease of play.
See it in action! Listen to Irish button accordion player Conal Cuttle play ‘Phyllis Birthday Reel’ on the McNeela 21 Button Wooden Frame Accordion:
Features of the McNeela Wooden Frame Accordion
- Option of 21 or 23 buttons
- 2 row, 2 voice, diatonic accordion
- American cherry wood frame and finish
- Decorative fretwork on grille
- B/C tuning
- Wet tuned
- Features Czech reeds
- Adjustable bass hand strap and shoulder strap
- Paolo Soprani Bass Set up - perfect for playing traditional Irish music
- Comes with free Accordion Gig Bag
McNeela Wooden B/C Accordion Reviews
'Well made and very nice sound.' - Larry S.
'Beautiful instrument... It looks good and is easy to play. It has a good sound with plenty of tremolo' - Iryu S.
21 Button or 23 Button - what’s the difference?
The McNeela Wooden Frame Accordion comes with the option of 21 or 23 buttons. Either model is perfect for playing traditional Irish music.
The 21 button model is lighter, weighing just 2.95kg. It’s perfect for smaller statured players, providing excellent ease of movement.
The 23 button accordion weighs 3.1kg. This model will give you a greater range of notes without adding too much weight to the box. With more notes you can play more repertoire. While this may not appeal to a beginner right now, it will give you more options once your playing reaches the next level.
Take Your Playing to the Next Level
- The McNeela Wooden Frame Accordion is carefully crafted with ease of play in mind, enabling the player to take control and play with confidence, right from the start.
- It features a flat fingerboard for ease of playing, with fast action and effortless response from the keys.
- The bass is tuned for playing traditional Irish music, according to the traditional Paolo Soprani layout, so that students can learn to play the bass on the accordion from the beginning.
- Smaller accordions offer greater ease of playing. Due to their more compact size, the bellows deliver air to the reeds at a higher pressure. This makes it easier to play at a louder volume and also means you won’t have to work as hard moving the bellows.
At McNeela Instruments we are committed to providing customers with the highest standard of instruments at the most accessible prices. Our low cost, high quality instruments are designed to assist our customers to achieve their goals.
‘I bought this for my spouse... He is progressing with this instrument and I’m sure will soon be up to ‘session’ capability. It has been admired by fellow musos in our circle…’ - Joanna G.
Why We Use Czech Reeds
We only use the best quality reeds in our instruments, including those designed for beginner musicians. We want to enable you to sound good, right from your very first note.
Our accordions feature top quality Czech made reeds which provide a bright, clear tone and plenty of volume.
Our McNeela 21 Button Beginner Accordion features B/C tuning. Simply put, this means that the outer row of buttons is in the key of B, and the inner row is in C.
B/C tuning lends itself well to playing traditional Irish tunes and ornamentation. This setup makes all the notes of the chromatic scale available to the player, allowing you to play a wide variety of tunes on this accordion in a number of keys.
B/C tuning is the most popular accordion tuning used in traditional Irish music and allows for a smooth, flowing style of playing.
Easy to Play
The pearlescent buttons have a smooth finish allowing your fingers to travel over them easily, allowing you to play at speed. They also offer a great response, making them easy to push, and therefore easy to play.
Note: New bellows may require a little breaking in, but once you have, they will allow for ease of movement and a fluid push/pull motion.
Sounds as Good as It Looks
The McNeela Wooden Frame Accordion is a sleek looking instrument. The beautiful cherrywood frame comes in a natural finish with soft rounded edges. The grille is decorated with intricate fretwork. This venting allows the accordion to produce plenty of volume.
The Czech reeds provide a clear, crisp tone and help to produce great volume. This small accordion packs a punch. So once you’re feeling confident enough, you won’t struggle to be heard at an Irish music session!
Keep It Safe
This lightweight button accordion comes with a free gig bag to protect your new instrument from any unwanted knocks and bumps. Our high quality gig bags make it easier to transport your accordion and will help to keep it looking like new for longer.
The McNeela Guarantee
We provide a guarantee for any material defects or dissatisfaction.
We proudly offer a one year guarantee on all new button accordions, against any material defects arising from the product. Beyond one year, we will service your button accordion for a nominal fee.
Money Back Trial Period
Additionally, if you're unsatisfied for any reason whatsoever, we offer a full unconditional money-back guarantee for 14 days from the day you receive your McNeela Accordion.
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive the accordion. See our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- 1 year warranty - all our new accordions offer a one year guarantee for parts and service.
- Free backup service for one year.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide
Any questions ask Paraic here: Contact Us