Paolo Soprani Jubilee IV
- 4,950.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Paolo Soprani Jubilee IV
The Paolo Soprani Jubilee IV is a beautifully crafted instrument that is suitable for accordion players of all levels. This iconic button accordion is a 23 key, two row, four voice (LMMM) diatonic button accordion in the key of B/C.
It features a stylish pearlescent frame, Italian Voci Armoniche Tipo a Mano reeds for superb tone and volume and has large smooth buttons, and adjustable bass and shoulder straps for ease of play.
This premium button accordion is ideal for advanced accordion players or those looking to take their playing to the next level. This is a quality instrument that can accompany you on every stage of your musical journey.
- Fast, responsive action
- Limited button travel
- Clear, bright, powerful tone
- Well balanced instrument
Features of the Paolo Soprani Jubilee IV
- 4 voice (LMMM)
- 2 couplers (to add/remove low voice)
- Wet tuning
- Diatonic, in the key of B/C
- Fully chromatic
- Italian Tipo a Mano reeds
- Metal Soundboard
- 23 key
- Flat fingerboard
- 8 bass layout
- Adjustable bass hand strap and shoulder strap
- Available in 2 colours: grey or red
- Free hard case
- 14 day money back trial
- One year guarantee
- Priority Shipping Worldwide
- Weight: 5kg
- Measurements: 31cm x 18cm x 32 cm
- Italian Voci Armoniche Tipo a Mano reeds.
- These top quality reeds produce a strong tone and excellent response.
- They offer a clear, bright tone and powerful volume.
- Construction ensures flexibility, durability and response.
- Airtight for improved volume, dynamics and control.
- White pearloid.
- Smooth finish for ease of play.
- Fast action and effortless response.
Paolo Soprani is famous throughout the world for its legacy of accordion making.
These Italian experts craft accordions for every possible genre of music and style of playing. It’s no surprise that they’ve become a stalwart of Irish accordion playing.
The Jubilee IV has been described as the Rolls Royce of four voice Irish button accordions. It easily ranks in my Top 5 Button Accordions for Playing Irish Music.
The Paolo Soprani Jubilee IV features Italian Voci Armoniche Tipo a Mano dural reeds which produce a powerful tone and excellent response. These high quality reeds offer a clear, bright, tone and the signature Paolo Soprani volume.
Sleek, Handsome Finish
Its streamlined eye-catching design lends itself to this stunning instrument's popularity
The Jubilee's frame comes with the iconic pearlescent celluloid finish in grey or red, and soft rounded edges with silver, vented metal grille. This venting allows the Jubilee to produce plenty of volume.
The only thing better than an instrument that sounds good is one that looks good too.
A Worthy Investment
This sleek four voice accordion offers the high build quality expected from Paolo Soprani.
The Jubilee IV offers fast, responsive action. The pads are small and light and the pearl finish buttons easily facilitate smooth fluid playing. As with all Paolo Sopranis, players will find their way around the fingerboard with ease.
The Jubilee IV has also been built with durability in mind, making it a reliable long lasting investment that will continue to improve with age.
To completely put your mind at ease however, we proudly offer a one year guarantee on all new button accordions, against any material defects arising from the product. Beyond one year, we will still happily service your button accordion, should the need arise.
Additionally, if you're unsatisfied for any reason whatsoever, we offer a full unconditional money-back guarantee for 14 days from the day you receive your instrument.
Elevate Your Playing
The Paolo Soprani Jubilee IV is the perfect fit for the intermediate to advanced accordion player. This premium button accordion is carefully designed with ease of play in mind, enabling the player to take full control and play with confidence. It’s crafted to the highest standard and perfect for students who are ready to advance and master their instrument.
Learn more about Paolo Soprani - The Reigning Champion of the Button Accordion
Accordion Voices Explained
Voice refers to the number of metal reeds fitted to the treble side (or right hand side) of the instrument.
When a single key is pressed on the treble end of an accordion, one or more reeds are sounded to produce the note. The number of voices which sound for each note refers to the number of reeds which are sounding at the same time.
A two voice accordion will have two reeds sounding for each single key press. A three voice accordion will have three reeds sounding for each key press, and so on.
These voices are controlled using switches which are also known as couplers, registers or stops.
Using these stops, an accordion player can produce different sounds in varying octaves and registers.
An accordion that is described as octave tuned for example will have one voice tuned an octave higher than the middle voice, and another voice tuned an octave lower.
LMMM refers to low and middle registers.
Need advice on purchasing an Irish button accordion?
Our in-house team of expert advisors is here to help you navigate the tricky waters of buying an accordion online.
Whether you’re a complete beginner, improver or an experienced/advanced accordion player, we can help.
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Accordion Care Tips
Learn to correctly care for your button accordion to protect your investment and ensure your accordion stays in top condition for longer:
- When not playing your accordion, always store it in its hard case with the lid fastened to prevent dust or grit getting in and affecting the intricate internal mechanism.
- Your accordion should be stored vertically, resting on the bass end.
- Like most musical instruments, accordions hate extremes of temperature and humidity. We recommend storing your concertina in its hard case, in a room with an ambient temperature of at least 18C but no more than 25C.
- Extremes of temperature or extreme fluctuations of temperature, may cause key functioning and moveable parts of the accordion to warp.
- Humidity must also be kept constant (not too high, not too low).
- Extreme humidity can cause corrosion on the mechanical parts, swelling and warping of the wood or damage to the bellows.
- When storing your accordion, make sure that you keep the bellows compressed. Ensure the bellows straps are closed and the accordion is tightly packed in its hard case.
- Keeping the bellows compressed in this way prevents them from expanding and losing elasticity.
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive the accordion. See our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- 1 year warranty - all our new accordions offer a one year guarantee for parts and service.
- Free backup service for one year.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- In you're in a hurry enquire about our FedEx 4-6 day shipping
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10) days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)