This McNeela Blackwood Flute compares very favourably to other more expensive blackwood flutes and at its current price it beats all other premium flutes on sale, hands down.
- In the key of D
- Features a full bodied resonance with a powerful tone.
- Handcrafted using African Blackwood which is a very dense premium hardwood.
- Finely-textured and has a very smooth finish when polished.
- Comes with a free top quality foam-lined flute box.
- Perfect Intonation
When handcrafting our flutes, we use a sealing technique that ensures the flute doesn't leak, this means the air flows all the way through and produces a strong low D. If the flute can achieve a strong low D the rest of the notes will follow suit.
We also use a technique during manufacturing that carefully tunes all of our flutes, this allows each note to be in tune with each other. We believe that this is very important as on a lesser quality flute if you tune one note correctly using the tuning slide it may cause the rest of the notes to be thrown out. Our system ensures that this will not happen.
Comes with a top quality foam-lined flute box.
Trade in when you're ready: McNeela Instruments fully support your evolution as a musician with our generous trade-in program. When you're ready to move on to a more advanced flute we'll gladly take back your current instrument and credit you a fair trade-in value on your next purchase.
1 Year Guarantee against material defects and dissatisfaction: It's important to be protected by a comprehensive guarantee. That's why we proudly offer a 1 year Guarantee on the McNeela Blackwood Flute against any material defects. We're very comfortable with this as we know that the manufacturing process was completed to the highest spec and nothing was overlooked. Even beyond 1 year we will service the flute e.g. replace corks etc, for a nominal fee.
- 14 day Money Back Guarantee for any reason (from the day you receive the flute).
- 1 Year Guarantee against any material defects.
- Free back-up service for 1 year (we proudly look after our customers and their instruments).
- Trade-ins accepted (we're here when you want to trade up).
- Comes with a free foam-lined box. The box contains three compartments for your whistles* and is shock absorbent for extra protection. *Please note whistles are not included.
- If purchased before 12 pm (Monday - Friday) it's shipped the same business day.
- Low cost priority shipping - Anywhere in the world.
USA & CANADA (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (3 - 4 days)
UK (2 days)
IRELAND (Next Day)
THE REST OF THE WORLD (5 - 7 days)