The McNeela Blackwood Irish Flute
This McNeela Blackwood Flute compares very favourably to other more expensive blackwood flutes and at its current price it beats all other premium flutes on sale, hands down.
Key Points of the McNeela Blackwood Flute
- In the key of D
- Features a full bodied resonance with a powerful tone
- Handcrafted using African Blackwood which is a very dense premium hardwood
- Finely-textured with a smooth finish when polished
- Perfect Intonation
- Tuning Slide
- Strong Low D
- Comes with a free top quality foam-lined flute box
A lot of time and precision goes into the making of our flutes. We use an advanced sealing technique which ensures that the flute doesn't leak precious air and enables you to produce that all important strong low D. Our careful and precise tuning process during the manufacturing stage means you can play each note in tune with confidence leaving you to focus on your performance. Our tuning slide ensures you’ll always be able to adjust the pitch to adapt to any playing situation from a session environment to outdoor recitals and everything in between.
Comes with a top quality foam-lined flute box.
Trade-in when you're ready: McNeela Instruments fully support your evolution as a musician with our generous trade-in program. When you're ready to move on to a more advanced flute we'll gladly take back your current instrument and credit you a fair trade-in value on your next purchase.
One Year Guarantee against material defects and dissatisfaction: It's important to be protected by a comprehensive guarantee that's why we proudly offer a one year guarantee on the McNeela Blackwood Flute against any material defects. We're very comfortable with this as we know that the manufacturing process was completed to the highest spec and nothing was overlooked. Even beyond one year we will service the flute e.g. replace corks etc, for a nominal fee.
- 14 day Money Back Guarantee for any reason (from the day you receive the flute).
- 1 Year Guarantee against any material defects.
- Free back-up service for 1 year (we proudly look after our customers and their instruments).
- Trade-ins accepted (we're here when you want to trade up).
- Comes with a free foam-lined box. The box contains three compartments for your whistles* and is shock absorbent for extra protection. *Please note whistles are not included.
- If purchased before 12 pm (Monday - Friday) it's shipped the same business day.
- Low cost priority shipping - Anywhere in the world.
USA & CANADA (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (3 - 4 days)
UK (2 days)
IRELAND (Next Day)
THE REST OF THE WORLD (5 - 7 days)