McNeela Virtuoso Violin
- 3,200.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
The McNeela Virtuoso Violin
Introducing the McNeela Virtuoso Violin. Designed for the intermediate to advanced musician, to truly elevate your playing, the Virtuoso is expertly crafted to bring you the very best musical experience.
The Virtuoso Violin demonstrates the pinnacle of traditional violin craftsmanship. Handcrafted from the finest tonewoods, with an oil varnished finish, its classic design is based on the iconic Messiah Stradivarius of 1716 by master luthier, Antonio Stradivari.
If you’ve reached a crossroads on your musical journey and want to take the next step, this is the violin for you. From its exceptional tone to its stunning good looks, this premium violin offers a luxury playing experience right from your very first note.
- Responsive, well balanced instrument
- Fast action
- Exceptional tonal range
- Rich, vibrant, well rounded tone
Features of the McNeela Virtuoso Violin
- Crafted from solid European wood, aged for 20 years
- Solid flamed spruce top
- Flamed maple back & sides
- Oil varnished finish
- Ebony fingerboard
- Aubert bridge
- Design based on Messiah 1716 Stradivarius
- Premium violin case
- Carbon fibre bow
- Hidersine 3V Rosin
- 14 day money back trial
- One year guarantee
Top: Solid flamed spruce
Tuning Pegs: Ebony
Chin Rest: Ebony
Fine Tuners: 4 x silver
Bridge Height: 35mm
The McNeela Virtuoso Violin features a bridge produced by the Aubert Lutherie in France.
These French luthiers select the best quality maple wood and their bridges are treated with natural products which protect the wood and enhance its acoustic qualities.
Case: Oxford Velvet Wooden Hard Case
Rosin: Hidersine 3V Rosin
Strings: Infeld Blue
Bow: Carbon Fibre
We have paired the Virtuoso with a round 65g carbon fibre bow with excellent balance and weight distribution that perfectly complements the responsiveness of the instrument itself.
It’s perfect for playing ornamentation, or for rapid passages that require great dexterity. Equally it can handle slower, more expressive pieces like a dream.
At McNeela Instruments we are committed to providing our customers with the best quality instruments at the most accessible prices, and the Virtuoso is no exception.
Premium violins can cost thousands, but we’re offering this one at an unbeatable price so you can enjoy all the benefits of an expertly crafted, handmade instrument, without the excessive cost. It’s exceptional value!
From its superb tone to its stunning good looks, the Virtuoso offers a true luxury playing experience at a fraction of the cost.
Superior Finish & Sound
Oil varnished for a stunning finish, this is an instrument that looks as good as it sounds.
Handcrafted from aged maple and spruce, the Virtuoso offers a beautiful resonant tone, as well as a superb response - perfect for the needs of advanced players.
The quality tonewoods give the violin a truly special character, and optimum sound.
Infeld Blue Strings
The playability, sound and quality of a violin all depend on the strings that it’s fitted with. That's why at McNeela Instruments we use only the best quality strings.
The quality of the strings is one of the factors that has the greatest impact on the sound an instrument produces.
Elevate Your Playing
The McNeela Virtuoso Violin is the perfect fit for the intermediate to advanced violin player. Crafted to the highest standard, it's perfect for musicians who are ready to advance and master their instrument.
A Worthy Investment
The McNeela Virtuoso Violin has been built with durability in mind, making it a reliable long lasting investment that will continue to improve with age. The more you play it, the better it will sound!
To completely put your mind at ease, we proudly offer a one year guarantee on all new violins for sale, against any material defects arising from the product. Beyond one year, we will still happily service your violin, should the need arise.
Additionally, if you're unsatisfied for any reason whatsoever, we offer a full unconditional money-back guarantee for 14 days from the day you receive your McNeela Violin.
Violin Care Tips
Learn to correctly care for your violin to protect your investment and ensure your new instrument stays in top condition for longer.
- When not playing your violin, always store it in its hard case with the lid fastened.
- Remember to remove your shoulder rest before storing your instrument.
- Like most musical instruments, violins hate extremes of temperature and humidity.
- Extremes of temperature or extreme fluctuations of temperature, may cause the wood to warp, affecting your tuning pegs and the intonation of the strings.
- Humidity must also be kept constant (not too high, not too low).
- If you live in a very dry climate or somewhere with long, dry Winters, you might want to consider investing in a humidifier.
- Hold the violin at the neck, not at the body. Oils in our hands and fingers can damage the finish of the wood.
- Wipe your violin down with a dry, microfibre cloth after playing. This will help to prevent a build up of rosin and remove any oils from the body.
- Check the bridge placement before and after tuning.
- Bring your violin to a professional luthier to be cleaned. Never try to clean it yourself using water or cleaning products.
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive the Virtuoso Violin. See our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- One year warranty. All our new violins offer a one year guarantee for parts and service.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- Option for FedEx 4-6 day shipping (enquire here)
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10) days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)