- 4,500.00 Grams
Majestic Banjos were first made by the Puntolillo Company, New York - and later of Lyndhurst, New Jersey - in the 1920s. Gaetano 'Thomas' Puntolillo was a highly sought after craftsman who also worked on SS Stewart banjos, producing their Stewart Wondertone models.
Majestic banjos are understated instruments that offer a bright tone with good sustain, and this instrument is no exception.
Features of the Majestic Banjo
- Tenor banjo
- 4 string
- 19 fret
- White Remo skin
- 18 bracket
- Ebony fretboard with pearl dot inlay
- Majestic headpiece
- Geared tuners
- Mahogany neck and resonator
- Maple Back
- Bright tone
- Irish tuning G D A E
- Scale length: 55cm
- Total instrument length: 85cm
Need some help? Check out our Ultimate Guide to Buying a Banjo
Need advice on purchasing an Irish tenor banjo? Whether you're looking to buy a banjo online or looking for a vintage tenor banjo for sale, you've come to the right place.
Our in house team of expert advisors is here to help. Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're happy to answer all your questions and we cater to all experience levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced. There's no question too big or small!
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your banjo.
- See our Shipping & Returns Policy
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- If you're in a hurry enquire about our FedEx 4-6 day shipping.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10) days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)