Kasuga Tenor Banjo [SOLD ]
- 4,450.00 Grams
Kasuga Tenor Banjo
Built in Japan in the 1970s this 19 fret Kasuga tenor banjo offers excellent build quality. A somewhat lesser known name in the world of banjo making, Kasuga Banjos are a worthy investment for any discerning banjo player. This model is built in the style of the Gibson Mastertone series.
With a straight neck and low action, the Kasuga Tenor Banjo is incredibly comfortable to play, making it perfect for long bouts of session playing. Its high end rosewood and ebony finish, along with its elaborate decorative mother of pearl inlay, combine to create a banjo that not only sounds good but looks good too.
Features of the Kasuga Tenor Banjo
- Tenor banjo
- 19 frets
- 4 string
- Mother of pearl inlay
- Rosewood resonator
- Ebonised headstock (on rear)
- Decorative flange
- Geared tuners
- Straight neck
- Low action
- Irish tuning G D A E
- Free hard case
Need advice on purchasing an Irish tenor banjo?
Whether you're looking to buy a banjo online or looking for a vintage tenor banjo for sale, you've come to the right place.
Our in house team of expert advisors is here to help. Get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
We're happy to answer all your questions and we cater to all experience levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced. There's no question too big or small!
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your Kasuga Banjo. See our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- 1 year warranty - all our new banjos offer a one year guarantee for parts and service.
- Free backup service for one year.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- If you're in a hurry enquire about our FedEx 4-6 day shipping
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10) days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)