Bacon Style C Banjo
- 4,450.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Bacon Style C Banjo
This charming Style C banjo was built by the Banjo Bacon Company in Groton, USA around 1930. Bacon Banjos are renowned for their craftsmanship and exceptional build quality.
This 17 fret tenor banjo has been well cared for and is offered in excellent condition. It has been refurbished with new strings and a new bridge, but still offers the same high quality Bacon Banjo experience. Its short neck makes it an ideal instrument for any musicians hoping to transition from mandolin to banjo.
Bacon Banjos are robust, long lasting instruments that hold their tune and tone well and can handle plenty of playing.
Features of the Bacon Style C Banjo
- Tenor banjo
- 17 frets
- Short neck
- 4 strings
- New Remo skin
- Ebony fretboard with pearl dot inlay
- Mahogany neck and resonator
- Grover 2 tab geared tuners
- Irish tuning G D A E
- Free hard case
Need advice on purchasing an Irish tenor banjo? Whether you're looking to buy a banjo online or looking for a vintage tenor banjo for sale, you've come to the right place.
Our in house team of expert advisors is here to help. Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're happy to answer all your questions and we cater to all experience levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced. There's no question too big or small!
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your Bacon Banjo. See our Shipping & Returns Policy
- 1 year warranty - all our new banjos offer a one year guarantee for parts and service.
- Free backup service for one year.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- If you're in a hurry enquire about our FedEx 4-6 day shipping.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10) days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)