Second Hand Wren Anglo C/G Concertina 2
Please note: Photos are for illustration purposes only
Key Features of the Wren 2:
- 30-button Anglo Concertina in the key of C/G
- An enhanced, loud and crisp tone from the Italian-made steel reeds
- 8-fold bellows - easy to open and close
- Large white buttons
- Traditional size unlike other bulky beginner concertinas
- Adjustable hand-straps, suitable for both children and adults
- Comparatively lightweight concertina making it easy to handle for all ages
- Thanks to the quality craftsmanship, we will happily accept trade-ins when the player is ready to move up to a higher-grade concertina.
- Finished with stylish monochrome semi-gloss exposed-grain wood
- Our most popular beginner concertina and a favourite of music teachers
Concertinas are usually very expensive instruments to purchase, however the Wren 2 is affordable and, we believe, the best beginner concertina on the market, offering superb value for money. This concertina not only produces an enhanced, crisp tone, thanks to the Italian steel reeds, but it also features good quality durable hand-straps, large white buttons, perfect for beginners, and 8-fold bellows which are very easy to open and close, making it a delight to play. This concertina has been finished to a high specification and we are very proud of it.
BENEFITS OF PLAYING THIS INSTRUMENT
There are many benefits when learning with the Wren 2 concertina, here are just a few:
For those of you wanting to self-teach, this concertina's fast response will ensure faster skill acquisition and a more satisfactory learning experience than other beginner models. "Couldn't be happier with the Wren Concertina. Perfect for a beginner like my daughter. 1 week on, she can already play a few tunes competently having followed 2 online lessons." Lorraine S.
Thanks to the better-crafted features and the smart finish, the Wren 2 empowers the player to take control and play with poise and confidence, and gracefully accompanies the student to the next level "after learning to play a bit, I love its sweet sound and ease of motion. This little darling will serve me for years." Sue C.
The Wren 2 is so easy and enjoyable to handle, students can quickly become addicted to playing. This is due to the fact that this concertina is very forgiving and students won't be too shy or reluctant to practice. "It's really a joy to play, sweet sounding and an "out of the box" play-ability that makes me look forward to getting home for some practice time. Love it!!" David C.
THE INSTRUMENT OF CHOICE FOR MUSIC TEACHERS
Below are just some of the many reasons why teachers believe the Wren 2 is the best beginner concertina:
- When students start playing the Wren 2 concertina there's a notable increase in their speed of learning in comparison to other beginner models.
- This concertina allows students more control over their playing - quickly building up the student's skill-set and awareness, and enabling the student to learn basic and intermediate playing techniques with ease.
- As this concertina gives students the control and sound they strive for, they are likely to have a positive attitude to the learning process and have a more enjoyable time throughout.
We know quality counts:
Here at McNeela Music, it's all about quality. It's a fact that students using a low quality instrument are more likely to stop practicing and even worse, quit altogether. That's why we only provide customers with the highest standard of instruments, as we know lesser quality instruments would be doing our customers a disservice and may hinder them from achieving their goals.
The Wren 2 has many standout features, here are just a few:
Provides an ease of play: The Wren 2 was specifically designed for students who want to advance quickly. The large white buttons make it easy to master tricky concertina fingering and helps the student avoid too many errors whilst the excellent sound produced keeps spirits up and encourages practice.
Stylish appearance to complement its impressive sound: The Wren 2 is finished to a high standard. It has a smart monochrome semi-gloss finish and comes with a complimentary premium foam-lined hard case.
Trade-in when you're ready: We want musicians to evolve and advance, that's why we offer a very generous trade-in programme. Thanks to the Wren 2's longevity and the way it improves with play, it has great resale value. So, when you feel you are ready to move on to a higher-grade concertina, we'll happily take back your current instrument and credit you a very fair trade-in value on your next purchase.
You're guaranteed with McNeela: We provide a guarantee for any material defects or dissatisfaction. We proudly offer a 3 year guarantee on the Wren 2 against any material defects arising from the product. We're quite comfortable with this, knowing the quality that has gone into its manufacturing process.
We recommend The Irish Concertina by Mick Bramich as the perfect text companion for the Wren 2
3 year guarantee (this is very important when considering which concertina to buy).
If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), it is shipped the same business day.
Low Cost Priority Shipping - Anywhere In The World.
This does not affect your statutory rights
If you have any questions at all Paraic McNeela will be delighted to answer them. You can contact him here: Contact Us
USA & CANADA (10/14 days)
EUROPE (5/7 days)
UK (3/5 days)
IRELAND (1/2 days)
THE REST OF THE WORLD (10/14 days)