11" Hotrod Beater
- 100.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
11" Hotrod Bodhrán Beater
The 11" Hotrod Beater is a dowel beater with a new and improved, comfortable ribbed grip, and longer length. Perfect for low-end playing and for achieving a textured tone from your bodhrán, it's must have for every bodhrán player.
This bodhrán beater is made from individual wooden dowels held together with electrical coloured plastic banding which has been heat shrunk to provide a comfortable grip. Featuring an adjustable band to tighten or loosen the dowels, this beater offers an exciting range of sounds - perfect for those who want to take their playing to the next level.
- Length 11"
- Comfortable grip
- Adjustable band
- Available in five colours
What is a hot rod stick?
Hot rod tippers have become incredibly popular in recent years. These beaters produce a much softer sound than hard tippers. They also offer a percussive click when striking the bodhrán.
In their most basic form, they’re simply thin dowels of wood, held together by tape. Hot Rods cover the same impact area as most hard tippers, but deliver more attack per impact point creating a full, warm, resonant tone.
Many bodhrán players like these beaters for their versatility. Most hot rod beaters come with a means of tightening or loosening the dowels allowing for a variety of sounds. The wider apart the dowels, the softer the sound, with more audible click. The tighter or closer together the dowels, the closer the sound will be to that of a hard stick.
Good to Know:
- 14 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your Bodhrán Beater. See our Shipping & Returns Policy.
- 1 year warranty - all our new banjos offer a one year guarantee for parts and service.
- Free backup service for one year.
- If purchased before 12pm (Monday-Friday), we ship it the same business day.
- Priority Shipping Worldwide.
- If you're in a hurry enquire about our FedEx 4-6 day shipping.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed before 12pm are shipped the same day.
IRELAND (Next Day)
UK (5 - 7 days)
EUROPE (7 days)
USA and CANADA (7 - 10) days)
REST OF WORLD (10 - 14 days)